Monday 5 February 2018

CVS | Cherish These Moments

Hello Dear Scrappy Friends,
I'm excited to share with you my first creation using More Than Words from Cocoa Vanilla Studio! I am smitten with this collection. Every time I fall in love with a collection and claim it as my favourite, Zoe comes along and creates another stunner. I mean c'mon, it's sooo pretty!
The photograph I chose to scrapbook is a picture of my husband and myself. Fitting as how the theme this week on the blog is about love. ❤️


For my background, I wanted to create some visual interest so I started with layering some of the beautiful patterned paper sheets including; Precious, Gossamer and Noteworthy. I cut down stripes and adhered them down horizontally onto Radiant, that wonderful white with black dots. Simple and sweet!

Then, I worked on matting and layering papers behind my photo. I kept it simple this time around knowing that there would be a bit extra going on with all the patterned papers I had already used with my background. I printed my photo in black and white because I knew it would work perfectly with the collection. I was meant to be! I like a little lift and dimension on my layouts, so I adhered my photo and matting onto some foam sheet before sticking it onto my background paper.

Next, I worked on my title using the word "cherish" from the Chipboard Words and "Moments" from the Chipboard Accents sheet. For the word "these" I pulled an older alpha from my stash. These are Mini Markets in blue and cream.
  
Next, my favourite... embellishing! I used some of the gorgeous florals from the Die Cut Ephemera pack, a feather and that beautifully quoted tag that reads "Live for the moments you cannot put into words." I continued to embellish using the tiny word stickers that are included on the Sticker Accent sheet. They always manage to convey the message I'm trying to convey. <3



I thank you all for being here today and letting me share my layout with you. I appreciate it!
Have a wonderful weekend!

xoLina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!