Friday 6 October 2017

CVS | Love You

Happy Friday Scrappy Family!
Hope you've had a wonderful week!

Today, I'm sharing a layout I created of my little one, face full of ice cream 💛 But, seriously, how could I not snap and scrap a picture. She'll thank me when she's older. LOL!
I used the gorgeous Wild at Heart collection for my layout this week and I'm still wild about it!




Starting off this layout, I knew I wanted to stagger my background papers and create an offset layering effect. So I chose my papers and arranged them in the order you see. I used the Luscious paper as my base, then layered the vellum sheet, Artisan and then finally white card stock to get the look I was offer. I just love this effect!

I matted my photo with some of the papers in the collection including the navy floral vellum and popped it up with some foam sheet for dimension.

Next, I went through the chipboard frames (my fave) and choose 3 that I thought worked best with the colour scheme I was working with. I chose a floral and different sized navy blue ones. I placed the floral and the larger navy frames to the left of the photo and the smaller one to the right. Now I have a visual triangle to work with.




Now, my favourite part... embellishing! I went through the Die Cute Ephemera, Chipboard Stickers and the Accessory Stickers and chose pieces to accent my layout and photo. I kept the embellishing relatively simple this time around. Kinda...😛



From the Wood Veneer package, I chose two words, Love and You and used them for my title. But before adhering them down, I misted them with firstly some White Dylusions Ink Spray, dried it and later added some HSCS in Peacock. After drying, the wood veneers have a great over all texture and colour. They kinda remind me of a galaxy colouring. Navy with specks of white peeking through and sparkle... lots of sparkle. Just look at 'em! 💙


To finish up my embellishing, I used a Flair Button that reads Hello. Before adhering it down, I took some metallic silver thread and just created a simple nest for the flair to sit on. I love the texture it adds to the clusters.

Lastly, I took the Enamel Dots in the lighter Blue and scattered them around my page. Placing them just peeking out from other pieces and some to add direction.
I hope you enjoyed my layout share for the week as much as I adored creating it. Have a wonderful weekend!
xoLina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!