Thursday 18 May 2017

Timeless Beauties

Good Morning Friends!
Today I'm sharing this layout I created with the gorgeous Magnolia Jane collection by Heidi Swapp. It's full of neutrals and blush pinks and I'm loving the versatility of this collection.





I used a free digital cut file from Paper Issues. You can find it here: https://paperissuesstore.myshopify.com/collections/free-files/products/bloom-free-cut-file
I cut it out of white cardstock using my Silhouette Cameo and layered them on top of the florals that I fussy cut from the collection. I really like the overall look this gives. 

For my title, I used a mix of a word from the Acetate Word Pieces and some Thickers from my stash. They were the perfect shade of chunky gold glitter.


I matted my photos using more patterned papers from the collection and used some foam sheet to give the whole piece some dimension. I also used a rectangular white doily from my stash as a layering piece. I love using doilies because they give a softness and femininity to layouts.


I also created a small cluster of the same die cut flowers and fussy cut florals in the top left hand corner. I added the date on a little blush tag and added a couple of ephemera pieces to the cluster.


Lastly, I embellished with some of the ephemera from the collection. I tucked in some pieces and layered with others. Overall, I feel like I kept this layout quite simple and tried not to over do it with the embellishing since there was already quite a bit going on with the die cuts.

Thank you  for stopping by today! I appreciate you being here 😊

xoLina





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!