Tuesday 7 February 2017

Take 5 Tuesday: Adorable Sisters

Welcome back to my blog Friends!
Today, I'd like to share a layout I created with the ever cute and adorable Crate Paper, Cute Girl. I just can't get enough of this line. I could really use it for every layout I create. This layout is created for the Take 5 Tuesday Challenge we have today over on the PI BLOG.

It's a photo of both my girls, playing nicely with a few stuffed animals, particularly a cat named Pablo. They both love this plush cat and I had to buy an extra one because one of the littles didn't want to share 😛

Here is the challenge:


Here's my layout:


The 5 items I used were:
1.White
2.Heart
3. Cardstock
4. 2 Pattern Papers
5. Sequins




I hope you'll stop by the blog and take a peek at all the other inspiration pieces the other design team members created :)

Also, remember that if you're shopping, be sure to use discount code LINA, for 20% off your entire order.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!