Tuesday 17 January 2017

Training Chopsticks

Good Morning Friends!
Today, I'm up on the Paper Issues blog showcasing this layout I created with the We R Memory Keepers collection, High Five. I am sooo loving this collection at the moment even though it's been sitting in my hoard for a couple months! I finally used it and here's what I created:



I am loving the colour scheme os creamy whites, black, yellow, chartreuse and powder blue. You can use it for both masculine along with feminine layouts. It's wonderful! And, I decided to document a few photos of my daughter using (training) chopsticks for the first time. She was adorable and so proud of herself!






Please use code LINA when shopping in the Paper Issues Shop and save 20% off your entire order!😊



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!