Sunday 22 January 2017

SBS: Say Cheese

Hey Friends!
Today, I want to share a layout I created for the Paper Issues Swag Bag Sunday challenge. You all know how much I love the Swag Bags from PI. They're just wonderful and jam packed with so much scrappy goodness!

For my layout, I used a photo of my husband, my youngest daughter and myself, out at dinner. The Swag Bag I used is from December and full of gold, sparkly yumminess. I used quite a few of the papers for layer and matting behind my photo, and embellished with the rest.

It was difficult not to use up the entire bag, obviously! I wanted to cram it all onto my layout. I just love it! I managed to save some of it for another layout I have in mind :)

I just love all the sequins and confetti included in the December Bag...




If you're in the mood to do a bit of shopping, please use discount code LINA for 20% off your entire order, including Swag Bags :)
Here is a link to the store
http://paperissuesstore.myshopify.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!