Wednesday 9 April 2014

12x12 Layout: Waiting for the Epidural

Hey Friends!
Today, I want to share a layout with you all that I created this week. Waiting for the Epidural says it all. LOL! The best decision ever made! Haha! Can you tell my pain tolerance is ZERO! I'm a chicken! LOL!

I have LOVED this paper since I first saw it. Kinda hoarded it even though I bought multiple sheets of it. It's Crate Paper, Maggie Holmes Collection. I also used some of the die cuts that co-ordinate with this line.
The alphas are a white foam Thickers pack and the name totally eludes me at the moment. Sorry!
The peacock feather chipboard piece is from another Crate Paper collection called On Trend. I liked the way it fit into the layout. The colour lines are similar.

Hope you like today's layout! Thanks for stopping by!




4 comments:

  1. awww. The ole waiting room !! lol. I was clam...surprisingly. I love the page. That BG. paper is perfect for the mood of everything else. It all just goes together. I love it all !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my sweet De! I was terrified of the needle but I knew I wanted it! LOL! I sucked it up and got it! Haha! Good thing too because I am a big chicken! LOL! Thanks for your kind words sister :)

      Delete

Thanks! I {heart} comments!